Participatory debates, award-winning competitions, policy recommendations and reports, scientific publications and field studies.
The 14 partner institutions will examine six key dimensions of language learning and social media:
- Language learning, social media and social inclusion.
- Language learning, social media and development of language resources.
- Language learning and teaching through social media in new EU countries: Romania, Latvia and Poland.
- Language learning, social media and multilingualism.
- Language learning through social media: evolution of teaching practices.
- Language learning and teaching in formal and non formal contexts through ICT.